We are looking for dynamic, engaging, knowledgeable individuals to work in our Wellness Center at our Marion facility, featuring state of the art eqipment to include a QueenAx machine! Wellness Center Staff are responsible for providing an excellent member experience for each member. The Wellness Center Staff give orientations, assist member in the use of the equipment, supervises the area, and ensures the safety of each member while they are in the Marion Wellness Center and while they are on the walking/running track.
Wellness Center – Marion
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Personal Training certification preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience and knowledge in the areas of fitness equipment and weight lifting techniques is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people from all social and economic segments of the community
- Ability to model the core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- YMCA Healthy Lifestyle Principles and YMCA Foundations of Strength and Conditioning required within 60 days of hire.
- CPR/AED certification required within 30 days of hire
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org