Our Marion YMCA will be reopening for members on Monday, August 24th for regular hours (Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM & Saturday, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM).
- AREAS AVAILABLE: fitness center, pool (pool will open at 10:00 AM on Monday morning), girls & boys locker rooms
- AREAS UNAVAILABLE: gym (area requires repairs from storm damage to the roof), adult locker rooms
Lap lane reservations can be made beginning Monday, Aug. 24th at 6:00 AM by calling the Marion YMCA at (319) 377-7361
Stoney Point YMCA
The Stoney Point pool will be reopening for lap swimming to members beginning Tuesday, August 25th.
- Lap lane reservations can be made by calling the Stoney Point YMCA at (319) 390-3488 beginning Monday, August 24th from 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Pool is open for lap swimming Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Other Areas to Note
- Child Care will resume operations on Monday, August 24th at Stoney Point YMCA & Echo Hill Elementary School
- Child Care hours: Monday – Friday, 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Contact YMCA Child Care Services Director, Tanisha at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- In-person group fitness classes will resume on Monday, August 24th at Helen G. Nassif & Marion locations. Please be sure to check online class schedules for Helen G. Nassif & Marion as some classes may be cancelled depending upon instructor availability
- There will be NO virtual fitness classes held August 24th – 30th due to spotty internet connections around our area