We are looking for quality individuals to work in our Wellness Center at our HGN facility. Wellness Center Staff are responsible for providing an excellent member experience for each member. The Wellness Center Staff give orientations, assists members in the utilization of equipment, supervises the area, and ensures the safety of each member while they are in the HGN Wellness Center and while they are on the track. Candidates that are current physical therapy students would be interested in a more clinical setting that is present at this location.
- Greets and serves members entering and using the Wellness Center
- Enforces rules to ensure a safe environment at all time in the Wellness Center and the track.
- Instructs members on the use of cardio vascular equipment, weight machines and free weights. Demonstrates proper use of all equipment and must have an understanding of weight lifting principles/practices.
- Stay active and be moving around talking to members. Be prepared to answer questions from members regarding the use of Wellness Center equipment.
- Clean machines and equipment located on the Wellness Center floor area.
- Builds effective, authentic relationships with members; helps members connect with each other and the YMCA.
- Follows YMCA policies and procedures; responds to emergency situations.