Male Cabin Counselors work alongside a Junior Cabin Counselor, and leads a cabin of 12 campers for 9 one-week long sessions. Senior Counselors are role-models and leaders for the entire camp when leading activities and programs.
- Previous experience as a camp counselor is required.
- Skillsets should include strong leadership, communication, and ability to teach camp values.
- Camp Wapsie staff is empathetic, supportive, and engaging with every camper the encounter.
- Senior Counselors must be able to work independently as well as be a productive team member in the cabin, at camp programs, and in staff meetings.
- Apply below and attach a resume and a minimum of 3 professional references.