- This position takes an active role in cleaning and maintaining cabins and other buildings at camp.
- Maintain the camp facilities in a clean and neat manner, as assigned by the Caretaker.
- Help assure that the camp facilities and maintenance practices agree with the safety and insurance standards.
- Maintain and repair program activity areas and equipment as needed or assigned.
- Maintain equipment and supplies in good working order and in an organized manner.
- To keep the YMCA Camp Wapsie grounds mowed, trimmed, clear of litter and debris and in safe condition.
- Responsible for maintaining flowerbeds & plantings around camp.
- Repair minor facility damage as instructed by the Caretaker.
- Assist with special projects or events as assigned.
- To create and maintain a harmonious, positive working relationship with fellow staff, and YMCA Camp Wapsie campers.
Website YMCA-Camp Wapsie
Must have general knowledge of cleaning and maintaining facilities; basic repair and problem solving skills and the ability to run and maintain mowing and trimming equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org