Under the direction of the Summer Camp Director, the Bus Driver provides safe transportation for campers to and from Day camp and other special trips as assigned.
- Drive the Bus for scheduled day camp trips and other special events as scheduled.
- Do walk through of bus after each run to make sure no one is on, Things are picked up and that there is no damage to the bus.
- Help assure that the camp bus is cleaned and maintained through practices that agree with the safety and insurance standards.
- Notify Director and Property Manager of any problems or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure campers and staff are following established guidelines while on the bus.
- Perform necessary checks to make sure bus is working properly and soundly on regular basis.
- Create and maintain a harmonious, positive working relationship with fellow staff, YMCA Camp Wapsie campers