Be a member of something special and part of something bigger...
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
What's included with your Membership? This is just a BRIEF list!
- FREE fitness classes and water exercise classes - it’s all included! The Y offers the MOST number of fitness classes and the most diversity in fitness classes in our area. Les Mills Body Pump, Zumba, Y Cycling, Cardio Kickboxing and many, MANY more...
- Member discounted rate for all programs like Youth Sports, Adult Sports, Camp Wapsie, Child care, Day Camp and much more…
- FREE Childwatch service - hours vary at each branch.
- FREE Wellness Orientation with certified fitness professionals
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Adult-Only Workout Times at HGN Y, 11am-1pm, M-F
- ALL Y branches included with Membership
- Youth & Adult Sports Leagues
- Organized pick-up leagues
- Full-size pools/whirlpools at each branch
- Generous Open Gym Times
- Generous Open Swim and Lap Swim Times
- Indoor Running Track, (HGN)
- Lockers available for daily use or monthly rental
- Family Night Activities
- Parent’s Night Out Dates, (Marion)
- Racquetball Courts & Leagues, (HGN)
- Adult Volleyball (HGN)
- Wellness Coaching for better health
- And so much more...
Click here for the Membership Application
Click here to join online